[MidoNet-dev] Grizzly-Chamicuro integration spec

Ishimoto, Ryu ryu at midokura.com
Wed Feb 6 18:08:44 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I just finished writing up the specification of MidoNet Quantum plugin for
Grizzly/Chamicuro, with a lot of help from Tomoe and Captain:

Spec:  http://wiki.openstack.org/Spec-QuantumMidoNetPlugin
Blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/midonet-quantum-plugin

I will send this out to the OpenStack community soon as well on the mailing
list.  I want to strongly encourage that everyone subscribes to the
OpenStack Development mailing list (
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev) so that
everyone is updated on the project as well as our own plugin (assuming it
gets accepted).  Also, when we see anything relevant and interesting to
MidoNet in the OpenStack mailing list, we should forward it to midonet-dev
list to get everyone's attention.

Thanks,
Ryu