[MidoNet-dev] Auth modification in MidoNet API

Adam Johnson adam at midokura.com
Mon Feb 11 18:43:13 UTC 2013

+1

Great write-up, and I think this is a big step in the right direction.  I
also don't want to have to maintain code for communicating with
Keystone/CloudStack, it's better if we can consolidate all of that under
one abstracted login call, as you said.

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts on how to remove the call to get
all users in the GUI. :)

Adam