[MidoNet-dev] API proposal - Optional Bridge ARP Cache

Pino de Candia gdecandia at midokura.com
Wed Feb 13 10:50:06 UTC 2013

Hi Galo,

although there hasn't been a lot of discussion about this feature, let's do a write up the design the wiki - then anyone can go look at what the most recent proposal is.

So far we've only discussed API changes, so now let's also kick off the discussion of backend implementation. Eventually, there should be a design proposal for that, linked off the feature (REST API) page.

thanks,
Pino

--
Pino de Candia