[MidoNet-dev] population of the Mac-learning table - api proposal

Pino de Candia gdecandia at midokura.com
Wed Feb 13 10:51:57 UTC 2013

Ciao Rossella,

although there hasn't been a lot of discussion, let's assume these REST API changes are good enough for now. Please write up the current proposal in the wiki so that we don't have to search e-mail and parse an entire thread to understand what the current thinking is.

Also, let's kick off the backend design discussion.

thanks,
Pino

--
Pino de Candia