[MidoNet-dev] API proposal - Optional Bridge ARP Cache

Navarro, Galo galo at midokura.com
Wed Feb 13 14:49:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Following Pino's request I have created a wiki page summarising the
discussion from this thread and adding a bit more detail to the spec.

https://sites.google.com/a/midokura.jp/wiki/arp-cache-api-change-proposal.

Feel free to add any other discussion items (I added a "discussion"
section open). I will start working on the backend design next but do
let me know if you'd like to see deeper details or can see other
improvements.

We probably want to group all API change proposals, if you think
that's useful I'll create a higher level page to group them all.

cheers,
/g