[MidoNet-dev] [config-cluster] Router_id field in Topology.Route proto

Alexandru Bikfalvi alex.bikfalvi at midokura.com
Wed Apr 15 07:44:28 UTC 2015

Hi Tomohiko,

Right now now router_id field is not used in the RouterMapper. The mapper
loads the routes from the Router.route_ids and Port.route_ids. However, I
think internally by the agent is used by the flow tagger. Therefore, if you
don't set it, we would need to set it inside the mapper before advertising
the route.

Cheers,
Alex