[MidoNet-dev] IMPROVEMENT: Automating IntelliJ IDEA configuration more

Taku Fukushima tfukushima at midokura.com
Wed Apr 22 01:46:04 UTC 2015

Brandon's patch that improves this issue was merged into the master. Now
you can build the project without any manual configuration hitting "Make
Project" under "Build" on the menu bar.

https://github.com/midonet/midonet/commit/a0862eefdb391bc18424c5130354238325f69ac4

Thanks Brandon for doing this to improve our productivity and lower the
entry bar for new comers!

Best regards,
Taku Fukushima