[MidoNet-dev] Split off Arrakis as different projects

Jaume Devesa devvesa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:58:15 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've seen that `puppetlabs-openstack` is 4 versions backwards-compatible with
OpenStack deployments. That means that we don't have to worry about keeping a
branch model by itself on `midonet-midonet_openstack` and fix the issues we
can find in our manifests on the `staging/*` branches.

So I think is better to leave `arrakis` as it is and follow the `midonet`
branching model.

Regards,

[1]: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-openstack/blob/master/manifests/resources/repo.pp