[MidoNet-user] about DevStack Issue

Alexander Gabert alexander at midokura.com
Mon Jan 19 21:07:21 UTC 2015

Hello Noboyuki,

you can use OSS or MEM, both works.

Try to look at conf/localhost.yaml for a start.

The software does not use Ubuntu MAAS, you only need servers where you have
ssh access to.

We use it to install on physical servers, in digital ocean, inside
openstack cloud vms and on things like virtualbox on our laptops.

The minimum requirement is that you have one box running the installer and
one box with 8GB memory for a full single host install.

If you run the installer on the same machine then you need 16GB RAM,
otherwise the installer may fail.

Hope that helps,

Alex