[MidoNet] Branching names

Galo Navarro galo at midokura.com
Wed Nov 5 11:03:18 UTC 2014

I like it, but it makes the workflow a bit annoying (at least for my
experience). Until you do submit the review it works nicely, but
updating the reviews starts getting messy (for reasons I can
elaborate, but basically boil down to how git review -d creates
different branches locally)

I'd prefer to have [MN-xxx] in the commit title, if anything. It seems
to achieve a similar purpose, but doesn't force a branching model upon
devs.

/g