[MidoNet] Branching names

Guillermo Ontañón guillermo at midokura.com
Wed Nov 5 11:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi Jaume,

That's a good idea but beware that those MN- id's belong to Midokura's
private Jira. I'm not against using that in our commits, but I
wouldn't add it to the OSS project instructions unless we point to the
community Jira.

Apart from that: having the issue ID in the commit msg is more
important because that's what creates links between the different
systems and remains in git history.

Cheers,