[MidoNet] Branching names

Jaume Devesa devvesa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:45:36 UTC 2014

​Yes, I confused Jira codenames with Midokura​ Jira. Let's say MNA-*.

All I would want to see it to know which bug/feature I am going
to review without the need of click into the patch. And also have some kind
of conventions to control the gerrit patches/Jira issues relationship.

So, +1 to add [MNA-xxx] in the commit tittle. It is ok to me.