[MidoNet] Upgrade protobufs 2.6

Galo Navarro galo at midokura.com
Fri Nov 7 13:13:12 UTC 2014

Hi Pino, Joe kindly fixed this just shortly after the problem was
detected, so we should be safe now.

IMO we do need to tackle the CI gap asap though. We do need a gate job
that prevents any changes that break midonet/master and
midostack/master. If this is not getting there soon, then we should
pin midostack dep on midonet to a known stable revision.

@Jorju do you know what's the status of this?

Thanks!
/g