[MidoNet] Admin Router vs. Provider Router

Jaume Devesa devvesa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:38:13 UTC 2014

+1 to use 'Admin Router'. As Pino said, a Provider Router feature already
exists on Neutron and it means 'map the hardware router into neutron model'
It's going to be difficult to us, because we have get used to this term,
but let's do the effort! :)

On 10 November 2014 09:58, Giuseppe (Pino) de Candia <gdecandia at midokura.com

--
Jaume Devesa