[MidoNet] Continuous Call for Papers: MidoNet Online Meetups

Sandro Mathys sandro at midokura.com
Wed Aug 5 09:02:39 UTC 2015

We're continuously looking for presentations on topics related to
MidoNet for our MidoNet Online Meetups [0]!

If you would like to present, please reply here or get in touch with
me at your earliest convenience. Just a line or two about your (rough
or early) idea is good enough to get things started, we can then work
on the details and a full abstract together. Please note that we
accept proposals starting immediately and that this CFP is of
continuous nature, i.e. it has no due or end date. We'll probably host
only just one presentation per meetup, but we can host as many virtual
meetups as we want! Therefore, we also gladly welcome several
proposals by the same speaker.

Of course, the topic is up to you and as long as it's related to
MidoNet, it's unlikely we'll turn your proposal down. Also, you're
quite free to choose the length and form of your session as well as
what audience you're targeting. Different approaches might work for
different people, so we're happy to try various things and see what
works best!

The medium will likely be Hangouts on Air, which we'd augment with a
chat room to allow for questions from all viewers despite Hangouts'
limit of 15 active participants. This way, we can have an unlimited
number of watchers and still make it interactive. This will also allow
for an easy transition to open discussions among all participants
after the session.

We're looking forward to your proposal(s)!

For reference, this call has also been posted to the MidoNet Blog [1].

Cheers,
Sandro

[0] http://www.meetup.com/Online-MidoNet-Meetup/
[1] http://blog.midonet.org/continuous-call-for-papers-midonet-online-meetups/