[MidoNet] Proposal to CANCEL next Community Cancel Meeting

Sandro Mathys sandro at midokura.com
Thu Aug 6 18:41:54 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I'll be in an airplane at the time of the next meeting, so I was going
to ask for a substitute chair. But the agenda has been empty last time
and I'm not aware of any new possible discussion items - so I propose
to cancel / skip the 2015-08-11 meeting.

So speak up now if you think the meeting should happen (particularly
if you have discussion items) but we'll need to find a chair for it,
too.

Furthermore, I'm not sure I can make the 2015-08-18 meeting either so
looking for a substitute chair for that meeting as well.

Cheers,
Sandro