[MidoNet] Announcing MidoNet Mini-Summit Tokyo (October 26)

Sandro Mathys sandro at midokura.com
Fri Aug 21 04:19:09 UTC 2015

Dear Midos,

Announcing MidoNet Mini-Summit Tokyo! On October 26, we'll hold a
one-day event all about MidoNet. The exact program is still in the
making, and we would appreciate your input. If you have a minute,
kindly fill in this quick survey: http://goo.gl/forms/otHIfCYRf8

The first-ever MidoNet Mini-Summit will take place just before the
OpenStack Summit Tokyo (October 27-30), so we hope it's very
convenient for OpenStack Summit participants to join us! but of
course, everyone is welcome. Register here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/midonet-mini-summit-tickets-18235379511

If you can't join us this time, don't worry: the MidoNet Mini-Summit
will go global in 2016!

Cheers,
Sandro